Setting up your TurboKlone
- Remove items from package.
- If Humidity dome was purchased, peel plastic masking from both sides.
- Rinse reservoir & lid thoroughly before use.
- Hand tighten 3/4 inch riser at bottom of manifold onto the water pump.
- Position pump at bottom of reservoir. Secure electrical cord into notch at upper lip of the reservoir sidewall.
- Attach fan shroud to sidewall of reservoir using keyhole posts.
- Fill reservoir with water to the water-fill line.
- Place clone collars in lid. Place lid onto reservoir. Make sure lid rests securely in place.
- Run pump & fan for 30 minutes to aerate water. Check and adjust ph level.
- Dip cutting into rooting gel/hormone (optional).
- Place cuttings in clone collar. The stem of the cutting should extend 1-2 inches below collar
Package Dimensions (LXWXH): 58cm x 46cm x 23cm or 23 x 18 x 9 inches
Shipping Weight: 6.8kg or 15lbs
Assembled Dimensions (LXWXH): 58cm x 46cm x 43cm or 23 x 18 x 17 inches
Reservoir Capacity: 14.2 L or 3.75 G
Unit Weight (Full): 20kg or 44.28lbs
Manifold Dimensions (LXWXH): 38cm x 28cm x 8cm or 15 x 11 x 3 inches
Pump: 1703 LPH or 450 GPH
Fan: 3,600 rpm