Directions of Use
Shipping & Return
Setting up your TurboKlone
- Remove items from package.
- If Humidity dome was purchased, peel plastic masking from both sides.
- Rinse reservoir & lid thoroughly before use.
- Hand tighten 3/4 inch riser at bottom of manifold onto the water pump.
- Position pump at bottom of reservoir. Secure electrical cord into notch at upper lip of the reservoir sidewall.
- Attach fan shroud to sidewall of reservoir using keyhole posts.
- Fill reservoir with water to the water-fill line.
- Place clone collars in lid. Place lid onto reservoir. Make sure lid rests securely in place.
- Run pump & fan for 30 minutes to aerate water. Check and adjust ph level.
- Dip cutting into rooting gel/hormone (optional).
- Place cuttings in clone collar. The stem of the cutting should extend 1-2 inches below collar
Technical SpecificationsPackage Dimensions (LXWXH): 46cm x 35cm x 25cm or 18 x 14 x 10 inches
Shipping Weight: 8 pounds
Assembled Dimensions (LXWXH): 46cm x 35cm x 43cm or 18 x 14 x 17 inches
Reservoir Capacity: 7.5L or 2G
Unit Weight (Full): 24.68 pounds
Manifold Dimensions (LXWXH): 5 x 4 x 3 inches
Pump: 946 LPH or 250 GPH
Fan: 3,600 rpm
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.