Directions of Use
Shipping & Return
How to use Eazy Block
- Prepare water with a pH of 5.8. On personal preference you can add a root stimulator to the water. Allow the Eazy Block to fully suck up the prepared water. Let it drain out excess water. Do not squeeze out or dry the blocks. Eazy Blocks are self-regulating and will only hold the water they need for an optimum moisture level and an optimum air-to-water ratio. The block will feel much heavier than Rock-Wool, but that’s normal.
- Put the Eazy Plug with cutting or seedling in the hole on the upper side of the Eazy Block. It will fit nicely and you will not encounter a transplant shock.
- Only remoisten the Eazy Blocks when they start to show lighter braun spots.
- After 5 days start remoistening the blocks with a light fertilizing mix with an EC of 1.2-1.4 and an pH of 5.8.
- In 8-10 days your young plant should have grown its roots throughout the Eazy Block. By then roots have already started to elongate from the block. It is time to transplant them.
Weight dried: 35g
Air-to-water ratio: 20-80
Weight moist: 195 gr
Size: 7.5 x 7.5 x 6.5 cm
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.