Inserting battery in AirComfort
- Unscrew cover.
- Remove cover.
- Place CR2450 battery into underside of device with positive side facing outwards. Then, re-screw cover.
Setting up AirComfort inside home/office
Place anywhere either hanged or over a flat surface inside kitchen, baby room, toilet or any room in the house or in the office.
Setting up AirComfort in grow tents
Growers mostly hang AirComfort inside their grow tent over the plants making sure the sensor doesn’t get wet.
Connecting AirComfort using Growers App
- Download App by scanning this QR code
- Open Wireless communication in your phone.
- Turn on Location and Bluetooth.
- Launch the Growers App.
- Login using your ibebot Dashboard+ credentials (AirComfort Cloud Storage).
- Click the Add (+) button.
- Click the AirComfort.
- Wait for the device to be detected then click Next button.
- Input your desired sensor name then click the Save button
- If your device is brand new, you might not yet see a graph as no records has been captured yet. You can refresh again the sensor a few hours later to sync and see graph showing.
Button cell CR2450 (changeable); minimum 12 mos. battery life (based on 40 minutes Refresh Rate)
AirComfort size & weight
Dimension: Max Diameter 35.8 mm, height 11; Net weight: Approx. 35g
AirComfort waterproof rating
AirComfort is not waterproof and has been designed for indoor use.
AirComfort data storage
Up to 100 days (4032 sets) sensing record are stored locally inside AirComfort.
AirComfort Bluetooth range
Bluetooth Low energy (BLE) 4.0 with 10 meters (free field) detection range.
AirComfort accuracy of data
- Temperature sensor range: -25°C to 45°C, accuracy at 25°C: ±0.5°C
- Humidity sensor range: 0% to 100%, accuracy at 70%: ±4.5%
Battery Type: CR2450
Battery Life: 365 Days at 1 measurement per hour